Sunday, May 29, 2016

I Need Song Help

So... My current project is a character theme song video. I have songs for every character... Except two. I'll describe them both below, please give me some suggestions.





Character One:
                              Paint


Paint is a little sweetheart.
His daddies' songs are: 'Devil Within' by Digital Daggers, and 'Happy' by Pharrell.
Any sort of song about creativity or that sounds like it could be for a child without being an actual children's song should do. Something similar to Melanie Martinez's songs... Childish, but not for children.



Character Two:
                             Nightmare




Yes, Nightmare is a panther.
Nightmare thinks everyone is her baby and affectionately thinks of every human (other than her Master) as her human kitten.
Her Master's song is 'Love You Like I Do' by HIM.


If you have any ideas I would love to hear them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment